Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How happy are you with your Deepseed products?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
geezer
Admin
geezer

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job Description : managing director
Registration date : 2007-03-08

How happy are you with your Deepseed products? Empty
PostSubject: How happy are you with your Deepseed products?   How happy are you with your Deepseed products? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 12:12 am

We could sensor this section, and we could only post the good posts, that say we have done a great job and our gear has performed wonderfully, but the only way to keep on improving and to grow as a company is to get all feedback from our customers, both good and bad.

We would welcome all your feedback, and would only ask that you keep it constructive, and impersonal, we have been trying our best, and if we have let you down, it wasn't cos we decided we didn't like you!! Aye!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.deepseed.com
Andrea

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How happy are you with your Deepseed products?   How happy are you with your Deepseed products? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:15 pm

I have received past Friday the package with my order. Truly they are satisfied of your job. I have jumped 3 various days trying the Multispeed coveralls with tandem and they are found to me very well. Thanks!!!

Andrea - Italy
Back to top Go down
danger1

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: How happy are you with your Deepseed products?   How happy are you with your Deepseed products? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:13 am

hi geeza, I need some info, price lists on slick suits i.e. different types e.t.c
Back to top Go down
Grisu

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: How happy are you with your Deepseed products?   How happy are you with your Deepseed products? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Hey there,
I am currently looking for new skydiving clothes and stumbled opon deepseed. Your stuff seems very convincing and I heard a lot good opinions. There is only one thing that I miss: is there an option to have normal jeans-like pockets on the side of your freefly-pants? Thats the only thing that holds me back from ordering right now ;-)

Cheers, Jan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How happy are you with your Deepseed products?   How happy are you with your Deepseed products? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How happy are you with your Deepseed products?
Page 1 of 1